Sunday, January 09, 2011

Sariah's 9 year old Date- plus Pictures through the Years

  
  
  
Sariah and I went on her date at the end of December.  First, she got her picture taken, showing off those adorable dimples!  Then, we did a little shopping and bought her a cute sweatsuit (and a couple of things for her sisters.)  Finally, she chose Chuck E' Cheese for dinner and fun!  My kids sure like that place!  We had a lot of fun, especially playing together on a air hockey table.  We had a great date!  :)
Here are Sariah's pictures through the years-- Newborn, 3 months, 18 months, 3 years, 4 years, 5 years, 6 years, 7 years, and 8 years.  (I posted Riana's back when she turned 9 and thought it would be fun to post Sariah's.  http://littlewomenfamily.blogspot.com/2009/02/i-cant-believe-shes-9-years-old.html  They aren't the highest quality, since most of them are pictures of pictures, but they are fun to see nonetheless.)  Crazy to see how much she has changed and grown up (too quickly!)

  
   

2 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful! I love seeing how she has changed, grown up!

Elizabeth C said...

Those are great pictures! I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of her each year too. Such a beautiful girl!