Thanksgiving was a little tricky this year for multiple reasons. We were moving out of our house and had already moved a lot into storage... plus the added complication of COVID. However we had an amazing Thanksgiving, with many blessings!! Sariah was able to find a ride home (and even ended up getting a ride with the same person as her second cousin... which was fun.) It was wonderful to have her home (plus she had already had COVID and wasn’t a risk.) Sariah was so awesome to have around, with her problem solving and out-of-the-box thinking, when we realized we had already packed some of the things we needed. She created a cookie cutter with thin cardboard and a hair thing. It worked perfectly! Tia and Nina made some very beautiful pies! I was so impressed!! Riana’s friend/roommate Lila and family were so sweet to take her in for the holiday. We were so grateful! Riana wasn’t able to travel with her back and everything. She had a really great time with their family. Aurora and Calyssa made the pistachio pudding with Grant and helped me with the rolls! (I love making and eating homemade crescent rolls! LOL!) So fun! Grant smoked a very delicious turkey! Another huge blessing was that our neighbor had the exact Kitchenaid attachments that I needed, when I realized I had already packed ours. Time with extended family was just what the doctor ordered!! The dinner and especially all the desserts/pies were super yummy!! Another couple of highlights of the day were a baby blessing and playing football in the backyard!! I loved it so much! It was a really great day!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment