Monday, November 08, 2010

Riana's Date... and Tierra's Surprising New Skill

  
  

Surprise, surprise, Riana's date was late, not until July.  But we had fun anyway!  By chance, we had my favorite photographer at JCPenney, which was great!  She had a way of making Riana feel at ease and Riana became quite the poser!  I thought the pictures turned out great!
For the rest of our date, we did some shopping (I wasn't planning on it, but JCPenney was having some incredible deals!  I spent $200, however I saved $300!)  Then we headed over to Chuck E' Cheese for dinner (I don't think she will be choosing that restaurant much longer, but we will see... I am hoping/wishing she will start choosing really good ones like the Cheesecake Factory or something.  LOL!) and some fun!  Riana won all kinds of prizes!  We had a lot of fun just being together and talking.  I love how much she still needs her Mommy!
  
We returned home to a very big surprise!!!   Tierra, who had never learned to ride a two-wheeler, was riding around the neighborhood!!  I was completely shocked!!  Without telling me, her Daddy taught her, while we were gone.  It was awesome!  I guess she was ready!!  :)  She loves being able to ride around with the big girls.  (Even Karina was riding a little bit, on a tiny little bike!)

3 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

She is SO photogenic! I love those pictures and her shirt is so cute!

Elizabeth C said...

I LOVE that you take them on birthday dates. That is such a fun idea. We need to start doing that. Her pictures turned out great. That is awesome that Grant taught Tia how to ride her bike.

Heather said...

Riana is such a young lady! I love the photo shoot. What a fun outing. Great memories.