Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Baby Brother, Joe's, Graduation from HS


  



  

My little baby brother, Joe, graduated from high school in June!!!  CRAZY!  I was 14 when he was born, and the joke was that he had 4 Moms, between my 2 sisters, my Mom, and I, and that he never had the chance to play on the floor because we were always holding him.  Then when he was like 4, I graduated high school and left home, (it was really hard to leave him- we both cried) never to return, as I ran off and got married.  Thankfully, after a few years, I moved close to my family (since for a while, he referred to me as Riana and Sariah's Mom- sad huh?) so that we could become close again.  I can't believe he graduated and that my parents will no longer have a child in elementary/middle/high school for the first time in like 30+ years.  A few of us were able to attend the graduation and we had a party for him with the whole family, afterwards.  My Mom made the cutest cake!  What a cute idea!  I also wanted to mention that Joe really matured a lot this year and excelled in many ways.  I am very proud of the man Joe is becoming.  And I sure love him!!  Can't believe my baby is all grown up!  (Can't even imagine how my parents feel- LOL!)