My favorite part of Christmas Eve each year is definitely seeing all our girls in their matching pajamas.
This year, for some reason, it was so hard to find pajamas for all of them. I thought I was going to go with one theme and thought it would be so easy. However, after looking and looking and looking... I had to give up and change my plan, with only a few days to go. I started looking online and was still having trouble finding reasonably priced matching pajamas for the girls. Grant ended up finding these ones, which were super cute, and all matching, at JCPenney, I believe. He ended up having to go to a few stores and we had to get a size 4/6 for Callie, but it all worked out. Thank goodness!! I love it when things work out in the end. :)
I forgot to change the setting on my camera, after I was taking pictures of the Christmas tree. So the pictures of the girls opening their pajamas turned out a bit blurry... but still cute!After they all changed, we took a
First, some silly ones... :)
The runners up...
Calyssa is hilarious in these pictures!!
And the winner is...
My favorite comment came from our good friend, Celeste. She said, "Oh wow... they look like a dance team." LOL!! They kind of do. :) The funny thing is that the only reason why the girls wanted to kneel was because Sariah thought that her feet looked big last year. Silly girl! I didn't think so at all. I love her cute feet! But in the end, it turned out looking super cute to have them kneel.
I just love looking at these pictures through the years. And I know I will continue to love them for years. What a treasure! What a lucky mama I am! I love my 6 girls!! :)
1 comment:
Love the p.j.'s Grant found!
Post a Comment