We went to JCPenney and had pictures taken for Christmas. Then we changed costumes and had them taken for Halloween. Props to my sweet husband for wearing his costume in the middle of public. :) He must love me!! ;) Anyway, I ended up spending entirely too much, but that's okay.
cute. i love that you got halloween pictures too. i like the pic of the girls looking in the box. your girls take good pics, they look like good sports.
Wished I lived closer to help save you money for Portrait pictures, but anyhow to help you feel better...the money you put in to buying these pictures... you guys will have great memories to look back upon. The memories ARE definately worth it.... Too cute, too too too cute. The picture with all four of your girls sitting in a line grabbed my heart, that's what i love about photography it speaks a thousand words to your heart. =) good purchase.
I love the last one of all the girls around Grant. Everyone looks so great. What is your secret? Whenever I drag my fam to Sears or JCPenney they don't look too happy.
9 comments:
cute. i love that you got halloween pictures too. i like the pic of the girls looking in the box. your girls take good pics, they look like good sports.
These are really cute.
I really like the one with the girls opening the gift and the Halloween ones and the Christmas ones.
You have the cutest little family!! Great pictures! We will have to get together after crazy Christmas time!
Hello again! Consider yourself tagged! See my blog for the details!
Wished I lived closer to help save you money for Portrait pictures, but anyhow to help you feel better...the money you put in to buying these pictures... you guys will have great memories to look back upon. The memories ARE definately worth it.... Too cute, too too too cute. The picture with all four of your girls sitting in a line grabbed my heart, that's what i love about photography it speaks a thousand words to your heart. =) good purchase.
I love the last one of all the girls around Grant. Everyone looks so great. What is your secret? Whenever I drag my fam to Sears or JCPenney they don't look too happy.
Adorable!!! I've never tried getting family pictures taken with four kids, but you guys make it look easy :)
I love those pictures! That's fun that you got pictures in your Halloween costumes too. Grant is such a good sport!
Post a Comment