Well, Riana, Sariah, and Tierra all received their Chicken Pox vaccine when they were babies. Then Riana and Sariah just received their booster in July. So when Sariah spiked a high fever and then 48 hours broke out in a rash, not only did I think it was the Chicken Pox, so did her Doctor (without seeing her.) You can break out in a mild case within a month after receiving the vaccine. Anyway, it was time to leave for my Family Reunion and so Grant stayed home with her and we hoped that Karina wouldn't get it. However, when we were almost there, Karina came down with a high fever. Oh great, I thought! The next morning, Grant decided to take Sariah to the doctor. Good news! Her doctor said it was not Chicken Pox!! Yeah! It was just a childhood virus and wouldn't be contagious past the fever. LOL! The child who was probably the least contagious was left at home. Poor girl! Oh well, she loved her weekend with Daddy. :) Anyway, I kept Karina quarantined the next 36 hours. Then we had a little break for about 24 hours, then Riana came down with the fever. Thanks to my parents, who helped watch my sick kids, I actually did have a lot of fun at the Reunion. When we got home, Tierra caught it too! Here are some pictures of three of them. The spots are kind of hard to see on some of these pictures. I don't have a picture of Riana because she had the rash the least.