Grant took a couple of his scouts, plus his brother, on yet another hike last month. They went to Lower and Upper Lena Lakes and The Brothers. As far as I know, they all had a great time. I'm glad he has guys to backpack with, so I don't have to go. :) I love hiking (even 20 miles in one day) and I love camping (even for a week.) However, I do not enjoy lugging all my gear, on my back, for miles. To be fair though, I have only backpacked once and I was 4 1/2 months pregnant. It was foggy the whole way up and there were bear tracks, where we had to camp. Well, maybe I am just a whiner/worrier! :) Either way, I'm glad that Grant can get his male bonding time and do something that he loves, that I don't share a passion for.
2 comments:
That's cool that he takes those guys up with him. Those pictures are so pretty. Glen needs to do that. Glen hasn't gotten to do much of that since we all decided that we want a house built. He's been so busy working and building houses for the family, plus all our stuff has been "packed away somewhere in storage". Next year things should be better.
I forgot that I had started to flex for one of those pics, hehe
Post a Comment