
We finally got a picture of all of our neices and nephews on Grant's side. They turned out so cute. Except when it was my girls turn, it was nap time and lunch time, and Karina is extremely picky about that sort of thing. Oh well, I was already planning on going another time. The funny thing about Grant's side of the family is that no one can have more then one sex of children. So Phil and Michelle's boys are Tanner, Joshua, and Connor. Jill and Tito's girls are Alexis, Paige, and Kaitlin. And of course, our girls. Anyway, I am so happy because now I have a picture of both sides of the Grandkids. :)
4 comments:
hey, we're on at the same time. :) Glen just got home so I wanted to show him your blog and let him see Grants hiking pics. :)
That wagon looks fun. Sounds like you guys have had a busy summer. I have a question..how come some posts have a spot for you to leave a comment and others don't?
Great pictures of all the grandkids on Grant's side-how fun to live close to both sides so you can get together a lot.
Looks like you had another fun trip to Spokane- that wagon/slide thing looks really cool. But I totally understand about the home body thing, I'm the same way. It seems like I always have to force myself to go to things but then I always have a good time but it IS exhausting running around like that and I only have one child-how do you do it with FOUR????
These pictures turned out great! I am so glad that you got the Drees grandchildren picture taken! You have so many adorable pictures of all your girls, they can't be perfect all the time! Sheesh! Too bad for that! Atleast she was happy for the Drees pic!
Post a Comment