







Even though Riana's birthday was in February, I finally just took her to get her pictures. I straightened her hair and she looked so pretty. They invited me to be in a few with her, which I normally wouldn't do. However, I was thinking that I could be in their 7 year old pictures and then Grant can be in their 8 year old pictures, after they get baptized. I thought that would be special. Anyway, the only problem was that it was too hard to pick because this is only the best out of many, many more. My favorites are the first (her smile is very real) and the last (because of the poem and everything-- "A Mother holds her daughter's hand for a while, she holds her heart forever!"On a different note, here is what I wrote on her birthday in my thankful journal.
I am thankful for my oldest daughter Riana Joye because:
1. She is cheerful.
2. She has always been such a great helper, her whole life.
3. She takes care of her 3 little sisters.
4. She always remembers to make me cards for different holidays or for no reason at all.
5. She is such an amazing learner- learns so fast!
6. She is so adorable with her pretty red hair, blue eyes, and gorgeous smile.
7. She is excited about life.
8. She loves me and thinks I am a great Mom, despite my many mistakes. And she forgives me easily!
9. She has a bubbly personality.
10. She can make friends so easily!
4 comments:
Those pics. turned out cute! I like that one with the fairy. That's cool. I like the one with her standing looking over her shoulder and the first one.
I love her red hair!
What a cutie pie! She is very photogenic :) And I just can't believe you have one that's almost 8 years old Angela!!!!
I love these pictures!! It just amazes me to watch her grow into such a beautiful young lady! I cannot believe that she is going to be 8 in february! These turned out fantastic! Adorable!!
Post a Comment