Thursday, February 26, 2009

Now that I'm Better, the Real Recovery Starts

I am so happy to say that I am all better!! Yippee! I tried so hard to take it really easy. I don't normally take it that easy when I am sick, because there are just too many things to do, as a Mom. But I did this time. I am just really paranoid, when it comes to my tonsils. I am so happy that taking it easy, totally payed off!

However, 3 days of Mom in bed, does quite a number on the house! :) Kids making messes and Mom not cleaning any up. So today I am off to recover my house. Yippee! ;)

4 comments:

Steph said...

that looks like just another day at my house!

Ryan and Leah said...

Sorry you have not been feeling well! But I am glad that you are now feeling better! Good luck at the home recovery!

Mike and Julina said...

I love that you have no clean silverware and that you took a picture of it. Loved hanging out with you until 2am last night.

Unknown said...

Just cleaning up after the kids can make you sick again--at least that has been my experience. I hope you are still feeling better!