Wow, time sure flies!! Aurora has been out of me, longer then she was in me. Crazy stuff!
9 new things about her:
1. She is usually easy goin' and sweet but when she gets mad, watch out!! LOL! When someone takes something away from her, or makes her mad in another way, she sticks her arms and legs straight out in front of her, complete with fists, and screams! It is so adorable and hilarious!! With 4 older sisters, she is already learning how she can be heard. ;)
2. She is finally taking solids off a spoon again. She still prefers finger foods and can barely finish a Gerber "1." That is pretty behind schedule compared to my other girls. She is already trying to use a fork herself, so maybe she is just independent. The other day, she fed herself 3 bites of cut up peaches with her fork.
3. She loves her tongue! She sticks it out all the time! (I also wrote on my calender that she loved to do this when she was a week old!) She loves to spit with her tongue but mostly just stick it out. Whenever we stick out our tongue at her, she does it back. It is so funny!
3. She loves her tongue! She sticks it out all the time! (I also wrote on my calender that she loved to do this when she was a week old!) She loves to spit with her tongue but mostly just stick it out. Whenever we stick out our tongue at her, she does it back. It is so funny!
4. She pulls herself up to standing beside furniture or my legs. She is even starting to walk along furniture or from furniture to furniture.
5. She absolutely loves dollies and babies. She especially loves to "talk" to them. She coos and squeals in delight at them. Her favorite is Karina's dolly that moves her arms and legs and says "dada."
6. She refuses to crawl. Instead, she scoots around everywhere on her bottom (seated) with one leg behind and uses her arms to pull her around. It is pretty close to crawling but she won't tuck her leg under. When we try to make her, she screams and gets so frustrated so we just let her be her unique self. :)
7. She loves music and can't help but dance when music is playing. Her dancing consists of scooting her bum back and forth. It is really cute!
8. She says two words-- "Mama" and "Dada."
9. She still has NO teeth! However, I am not going to complain! I had other babies biting me by this point, so I will enjoy it while it lasts. I am expecting her two bottom ones to pop through any day.
We sure love our "Rori-pants!!"
8. She says two words-- "Mama" and "Dada."
9. She still has NO teeth! However, I am not going to complain! I had other babies biting me by this point, so I will enjoy it while it lasts. I am expecting her two bottom ones to pop through any day.
We sure love our "Rori-pants!!"
2 comments:
Such a cute girl. My girls wouldn't take babyfood off a spoon, either, and they started using forks and spoons pretty early, too. So I skipped the baby food-- it's a lot easier to just slap some finger food on a tray than to spoon feed every bite! I'm too impatient to mess around with spoon feeding.
Aurora is so cute I love her.
love Riana :)
Post a Comment