Okay, I finally know the true meaning of a house full of girls. LOL! Good thing I didn't let her invite as many friends as she wanted to. As it was, we had 6 friends from her Primary class, 4 of her cousins, 1 friend from homeschool Co-op, and all 4 of our daughters. I tried to simplify, to minimize my stress. And Grant helped a lot: he picked out all the treat bag stuff and did a fabulous job!!, picked up Papa Murphy's pizza for dinner, picked up the cake I ordered from Walmart, and the Costco muffins and fruit for breakfast. The girls ate dinner, ran around screaming, watched a Hannah Montana DVD, ran around screaming, had cake and ice cream, ran around screaming, opened presents, ran around screaming, and finally went to sleep. I was happy that they were all asleep by midnight and had 8 hours of sleep. :) The next morning after breakfast and packing, we sent them out in the backyard, and I'm sure you can guess what they did. ;) The best news is, we all survived. And Riana had a great time!
2 comments:
Wow! I guess they really ran around screaming A LOT. LOL. That is a lot of girls to have in one house. I guess it probably made Grant feel like he doesn't have it so bad. LOL just kidding. It looks like they had a lot of fun and kudos to you guys for not losing it and keeping it together! Glad that it was so fun!!
Angela you and Grant are very brave parents!!! That is a lot of girls and a lot of running and screaming :) You can tell on their faces how much fun they're having!!
Post a Comment