Sunday, August 12, 2007

A Parental Right of Passage I must Endure-- Chuck E' Cheese










Sariah really wanted to go to Chuck E' Cheese for her birthday and we were meeting at the Capital Mall with Grant's sister, Jill, and her girls, so we all decided to go. Personally, I find it a bit overpriced and anti-climatic. However, it was Sariah's choice and the girls always have so much fun. (I also remember it being fun as a child.) Plus Jill had coupons, so she rocks! And the company was good. :) Oh and also, it makes for some pretty cute pictures!! ;) However, I wasn't able to keep up with Riana and Sariah, who were so busy having fun, so they aren't in too many of them. My favorite pictures are of Tierra and her boyfriend, whom she put her arm around-- too cute!! And Tierra enjoying herself on the TV, it was adorable!

2 comments:

Megan and Jeremy said...

Happy Birthday Sariah!

Elizabeth C said...

Isn't that funny that it's so much fun when you are a kid, but not so much when you're an adult? What happens? Probably the height difference, you can't do anything cool there anymore!