oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I was asked to go to Girls Camp, at the last minute. Of course, I said yes. I love Girls Camp and plus, my wonderful Mom and husband were willing to help with our girls. I had so much fun! The first day, was just the leaders. And they invited our families, for Family Home Evening. It was really neat. My girls absolutely loved seeing the cabin, I was staying in. They especially loved that it was called Sariah's Longhouse and that it was decorated with My Little Ponies! The next picture is of me, I mean Jessie from Toy Story. Some lady made them, she is amazingly artistic! Then a picture of our skit, "Pony's Clues," instead of "Blue's Clues" to find the values. It was such a cute idea, that my 4th years came up with. The next three pictures are of some trust activities, the girls did. Next, is what I spent many hours at camp doing, braiding hair. Now I am an expert!! ;) Gotta love her face! LOL! The 8th picture is our 5th years, they totally rocked!! Then a picture of ward time, that was nice. Then our award for winning "Best Skit." And of course, a picture of singing "Rise and Shine!" And then me, extremely sleep deprived, the last morning of camp, on my bunk!! Then some of the girls, with some of the decorations. And lastly, a picture of all of us! It was so much fun! I got to go to Girls Camp, at the same place I went as a girl, and with the same stake. I had many hours to myself, to relax! And it was a spiritual uplift! Fun times!
3 comments:
I have many great memories of that place...most involve you! How fun to be able to go back as a leader, I am sure you were awesome!!
I actually wanted to comment on your makeover, but sometimes for some weird reason I can't post a comment unless someone else has posted one. Your hair looks radiant. How beautiful your hair looks. You must realy like it, I know I would be pleased with that highlight and cut. PRETTY!!
Keri, I have wonderful memories with you there too! :)
Tanya, Thank you for the awesome compliment on my hair. I like it even more now. :)
Post a Comment