A to Z: All About Me
Available or not: Married for almost 9 years to my...
Best friend: Grant- I never knew just how perfect someone could be for me
Cake or pie: My Mom-in-laws cake and My Mom's pie and cheesecake
Drink of choice: Apple Juice and Sprite mixed or Ice Water
Essential items used daily: Pillow, Refridgerator, Computer, Washer/Dryer, Dishwasher, Books, Scriptures, Thankful Journal, Toothbrush
Favorite color: Blue- Dark Blue, Baby Blue, Greenish Blue, etc.
Gummy bears or worms: Gummy worms
Hometown: Lacey, WA
Indulgence: My weaknesses are Chocolate, Bakery items like Donuts, Fresh Homemade Goodies, Almond Roca, etc.
January or February: February, my daughters Birthday and Valentines Day
Kids and names: Riana, 7, Sariah, 5, Tierra, almost 3, and Karina, 1
Life is incomplete without: My family and the Gospel of Jesus Christ
Marriage date: May 15, 1998
Number of siblings: 6-- Christian, Celestia, Elizabeth, Daniel, Thomas, Joseph
Oranges or apples: Both!
Phobias or fears: Losing someone close to me
Quote (favorite): "Don't marry someone you can live with, marry someone you can't live without!"
Reason to smile: Because I don't have a reason not to.
Season: Spring- when so much new life is born, and there are beautiful flowers everywhere.
Tag 3 people: If you enjoyed reading this, return the favor for me. :)
Unknown fact about me: I fulfilled one of my lifelong dreams last week!! :)
Vegetables you don't like: Radishes, Onions, Mushrooms
Worst habit: Worrying
X-rays: I've had many.
Your favorite food: Mom's homemade Pizza and Bread, Homemade Sweet and Sour Chicken, and favorite restaurant is Olive Garden.
Zodiac sign: Virgo
4 comments:
I love the idea of a gratitude journal. I do it off and on. I am a firm believer that your outlook on life really effects your happiness.
Can't believe you've been married 9 years--congratulations!
Wow! I have missed a lot on your blog! What a fun, happy life! Karina is an absolute doll! Love ya girl!
i remember you mom's homemade pizza - i'd always tell celestia to tell me when she made it - yummy!
I am missing Mom's homemade pizza, right now!! :) YUMMY. Worrying, that is one I have too. Gratitude journals are great. It was very fun reading this.
Post a Comment