I had my very first voice recital ever in May. I started taking voice lessons about 2 years ago from a lady named, Erin. She was very good, however it was too far to drive (30-40 minutes) and so I decided to stop. I really wanted to continue, however I didn't know anyone who lived closer, who taught voice. I decided to pray for help and one day was looking at my Facebook, when I saw my friend, Bree's name and had the thought that she teaches voice lessons. I quickly wrote her and asked about it. She said she would love to teach me! It was only a 10-20 minute drive, which worked much better with my busy week of homeschooling the kids. I signed up! After only a couple months, I participated in this voice recital. I love taking from Bree because we have been friends our whole lives and I just feel so at ease with her! Plus she is so good at what she does and is so good at building me up and complimenting me, while also giving me things to work on. I love her!!
Our friend, Kelly Jo, who is Bree's best friend, came to the recital and brought us both flowers. It was so super thoughtful!! It made me feel so special!!
Grant and the girls and my parents came to support me. It meant a lot to me!
It was a Disney Themed recital and I chose to sing, "True Love's Kiss," from Enchanted.
No comments:
Post a Comment