Saturday, October 22, 2011

"All Over the World"- Cast Party

  
  
  

Even though we have been in 3 Multi-Stake plays, this was the first cast party that we were able to attend.  It was so much fun!  We had lots of yummy food and great company!  Some friends of our directors, we kind enough to let us borrow their backyard (and their bathroom), which was on a lake.  We were able to go swimming, kayaking (since Amman brought his kayak and was nice enough to even let the kids try it out), and boating (Patrick's sister, Sylvie, who also happens to be in our ward, was generous enough to bring her boat and take trips of intertubers.)  And I even got to go waterskiing!!  I was so excited!  My parents co-owned a boat (with my Dad's good friend, Christopher- he isn't LDS and therefore, almost always went boating on Sundays, plus he took good care of it and is very trustworthy, so it worked out perfectly) when I was younger, and I learned to waterski!  I love it and like to go whenever I have the chance.  I only get the opportunity once every year or so, so when I do (and I'm not pregnant,) I always try it out.  I borrowed my parents' skiis, and wasn't sure if I would even get up but I did and surprisingly skiied for quite a while!!  It was so much fun!  Although, the water was pretty choppy, which made it a bit challenging, and made me awful sore, but it was totally worth it!!  Fun times!!  Riana, Sariah, (Aimee), Tierra, and Karina loved swimming and boating, and Aurora loved hanging out with her friends, especially Kim and all the teenagers.  We all had a lot of fun at the Cast Party and we were glad we had the chance to go.   PS- Grant, myself, and also our friend, Jessica, took these pictures.