Friday, March 25, 2011

A 2 Month Old with a Cute Bear Bum... and a Cute Bare Bum! ;)

  
I can't believe Calyssa is already 2 months old!!  It has seriously flown by!  Part of me is glad because she is finally gaining weight wonderfully, and is still sleeping amazingly well!  (At birth, she weighed 8' 7, and was 20 inches long.  At 2 weeks old, she weighed 8' 2, was 21 3/4 inches long, and her head was 37 1/2 cm.  At 3 weeks, she finally, barely made it back to her birth weight.  At her 2 month check-up, she weighed 11' 14, which is 75%, was 23 inches long, which is 75%, and her head was 41 cm, which is 90%.  Smart girl, like her sisters- LOL!  Anyway, our Doctor was very happy with her growth.)  And part of me is sad because she is changing so fast and growing up right before our eyes.  :(

Here are some pictures from her first Sunday at church- February 27th.  She looked so cute in her little dress, and I especially love her little legs and her little feet, in those little tights and adorable little shoes.
  
Just some fun pictures of Calyssa- you can really see her starting to get a little chub on her in these pictures.  I love it!!  :)  And even a smiley picture- she is smiley a lot now and even cooing too!  :)  That last picture cracks me up because she looks so snobby in it!  LOL!!

And finally, some pictures of her cute bear bum (and toes)!!  Isn't it adorable???  :)

And one picture of her cute bare bum!!  Isn't it adorable???  ;)

I took her out of the tub in our sad lookin', holey towel and then noticed just where the hole was.  I couldn't stop laughing and had to call the girls in.  They laughed too, of course!  I guess it's time to throw the towel in... or out!  :)

2 comments:

Mike and Julina said...

Happy 2 months baby girl! Love the bear on the bum! LOL....bare bum through the towel.

Heather said...

Haha! I love the title and the post. Sounds like things are hopping like always at the Drees' home!