I thought this deserved a post of its own. Our good friends the "Handsomes", moved to Colorado. It was SOOO sad to see them go!! Lane and Heather have 5 boys, similar ages as our 5 girls. And they do public school at home also!! We traded piano and violin lessons for 2 years. We have so much in common and ALWAYS had a blast hanging out with them!!! The girls and boys acted liked siblings (in a good way)! It was so cute!! Maybe someday we will have a marriage between one of them. LOL! ;) Hey, we can dream right?? We miss them so much!!
3 comments:
I LOVE that there is a boy for each one of them! That is soooo cute! Hopefully they can keep in touch! Maybe see each other again at BYU. :)
We love the Handsome family, too. What GREAT pictures! I also love the new picture above in the wheat field. You all look very happy.
Dan
We sure miss the Drees! Love the photos. Not sure how I missed them before, but hey, I am trying to keep up with five boys over here! Craziness all around!
Post a Comment