







Riana and I went on our date back in April and I forgot to post her birthday pictures. We went to JCPenney and we got my favorite photographer there! I love it when we get her! She does an amazing job! And it sure doesn't hurt that Riana is such a great little poser! I was very pleased with how they turned out!
She chose to go to Charlie's Safari, which was fine, but I refused to eat there, after my last experience. So after pictures, we ate dinner together at Subway, then dropped Aurora off at home with Daddy and the other girls, and off to play we went. We had so much fun climbing all over the place!! She loved the black slide and went on it over and over and over!! She even got me to go on it again, twice. I remembered to lay down this time and it was much better but so super fast! AHH! We had a blast!
5 comments:
Love the pictures! Love the black slide!! ...what was your food experience there?
I love those pictures. They are beautiful. I also love that you go on special dates with your girls when you get their pictures taken. What a fun tradition!
I want to adopt that tradition!
Happy Birthday to Riana and Aurora! They both took great pictures.
I LOVE the haircuts on you and your girls! It must feel SO very nice for the warm summertime and they all look so cute.
And congrats for losing 14 pounds! That must feel great! It's hard when you're having babies every couple of years because you have to work hard to get the weight off each time and and then it seems like by the time it comes off you want to get pregnant again! I think you look great!
yoo hoo - where are you guys??? We're waiting for blog posts!!!
Post a Comment