Monday, June 15, 2009

Aurora's 1 year pictures






























I took Aurora to get her pictures taken at JCPenney. Here are a few of my favorites. She was super clingy and shy but you can't really tell in the pictures. (Every time I sat her down to take her picture, she would crawl back to me. We either had to give her something to play with or stick her on/in something she couldn't get off/out of.) They turned out pretty cute despite her mood. Luckily, my favorite photographer was taking the pictures. She always does such a great job!!

For the restaurant of choice, I chose a Thai food place. I chose chicken with a peanut sauce and fresh spring rolls-- my favorite!! It was super yummy!! Aurora slept through the whole thing. I guess the picture appointment tired her out! But it was sure nice to have a nice with just her.

5 comments:

Ali said...

She's sooo cute! They grow up so fast.

Elizabeth C said...

She is such a little doll Ang! What great pictures!

Mike and Julina said...

I could just eat her right up....so flipping cute.

sherrie said...

i love those pok-a-dot shoes! so cute. she's growing up quick...

Summer said...

What a doll!