Saturday, August 09, 2008

Riana and Sariah's First Backpacking Hike



















Grant took Riana and Sariah up to Lower Lena Lake to hike and camp. They carried their own packs and everything. It was 3 miles in and 3 miles out. Even though Grant carried a lot for them, I was still very impressed. The only complaint they had was the bathroom. They had a great time with their Daddy!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

their matching outfits are so girly. i'm proud of grant for taking them. how heavy was his pack? they will love these trips.

Carolyn said...

Looks beautiful. I'm glad they were able to spend time with their dad on a hike. How fun!

Mike and Julina said...

What a great trip. I love Lower Lake Lena. I took the girls from 3rd ward there for our girls camp hike. What a wonderful adventure for your girls to have with their dad. I have great memories of hiking and camping with my dad.

Elizabeth C said...

So much fun!! I LOVE THE MATCHING CAMO OUTFITS!! Those are adorable!