Here are some pictures from the other performances from the Bread Cast... I believe each cast performed 5 times, for a total of 10 performances. Every performance was FREE! So many people came and commented on the high caliber of the show! Everyone really did do an amazing job, for the cast, to the stage crew, to the orchestra, to the directors, etc! So many talented people involved! It was an amazing missionary opportunity!
Both Marias were fantastic but ours, Amy, was so incredibly talented!! Seriously, she could be on Broadway!! Every teeny, tiny detail of her performance-- the facial expressions, body movements, emotions, the way she delivered her lines, and especially her incredible singing voice!!! I was in awe over her!! And she was just as sweet off the stage! I loved working with her!
Most parts switched every other show, however a few parts switched by the weekend because some people were gone for weddings, business trips, etc. The Elsa and Max and the Mother Abbess were some that switched by the weekend instead of the show. Others played the part for the entire run of the show... like Captain. I loved that this Elsa and Max (who are married in real life) danced with each other, and he kissed her hand, and at the end, during the bows, he dipped her and kissed her and the crowd cheered!! It was so cute!
"Presto... chango!!!"
Giving the flower to Elsa...









No comments:
Post a Comment