


I took Tierra on her 6 year old date, back in September. Being the middle child, and an easy going child, I think she enjoys these dates more than anyone else (except maybe me. Seriously, these one on one dates with my kids are such a treasure to me!) She seems to really soak up the attention from Mommy. And it is wonderful to be able to devote my attention to just her, without any one else interrupting. First, we went to get her picture taken, which turned out beautifully. I was very happy with them and had a difficult time picking out my favorites. (We chose this dress a few months back and then found a matching dress for her bear at Build-A-Bear Workshop. Then the studio had a matching box, which was perfect!!) Afterwards, we headed over to the restaurant she chose- Chuck E' Cheese. (My kids love that place... me, not so much.) We had a lot of fun playing together! It was a great date! :)










2 comments:
Your girls are just cute! So photogenic!
I'm going to take your idea and do mommy son dates! Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment