Saturday, December 11, 2010

Meanwhile on a Mountain Nearby...







Grant and Mark left on the hike on Wednesday, to go up to Ice Lake (in Oregon.)  A couple of Grant's old scouts (Jason, Caleb, and Caleb's friend, Andy) joined them up there.  According to Grant, they all had an incredible time!!  Even though it was an extremely difficult and sometimes scary hike!  (They even made friends with a squirrel or two at the top, did some island jumping and got pretty wet in the process, and picked some berries on the way down.)  It sure looked beautiful from the 200+ pictures that Grant took, especially the waterfalls, which I particularly love!  It was very difficult to narrow it down to these ones.  I really appreciate that he takes pictures!  :)  I was glad that he could enjoy one of his favorite past-times with some of his favorite hiking buddies!  And it sure helped that I had my sister to hang out with, while they were gone.  On Saturday, they stopped to grab a burger and then returned home very exhausted!!