Friday, August 27, 2010

Who Gets Lucky/Blessed Enough to Have...

6 DAUGHTERS!!!

We do!  :)

We recently found out that we are having another beautiful, healthy, baby girl... arriving the first week in January 2011! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
I have to admit that I was a little sad to think that we will never have a boy/son.  There are just things you never experience when you don't have at least one of each.  (Grant, however, wasn't disappointed one bit!  And I fell in love with him even more because of his attitude!!  He is such an incredible Dad to these girls... and an incredible husband!  We are so lucky to have him!)  But after I quickly overcame that, I became really excited about our special family.  We are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!  After all...


And even more important,
we don't have to change the name of our blog!!  ;)

10 comments:

Joy said...

Congrats you guys. You are amazing to have so many girls!

Jen Hakes said...

Yay! What a lucky girl she it to come to such a wonderful family! Love the sparkly logo!

Anna said...

congratulations - that's amazing! you ARE so blessed to have all girls - they are so fun!

Heather said...

I am so excited for you! 6 girls will be awesome, until lets say 16?! That it will be an adventure I won't have the pleasure of enjoying! There are so many great things aboaut having one gender of kids: 1. hand me downs!!!! 2. toys for only one gender (I hate to admit it, but there really are boy toys and girls toys!) 3. built in playmates 4. sharing rooms (and let's face it with a big family you have to) 5. fun fun fun. Can't wait to meet the new "little woman"

RR said...

Angela..
That's awesome! Congrats!

Summer said...

wa ha ahahhah that is so funny Angela. Good thing you won't have to change the name of your blog. hahahhaahah oh what a cute family picture it will be to have your six little girls together.

we had such a fun time visiting with you guys!!

Megan and Jeremy said...

Congrats Angela!!! I heard a rumor you expecting #6 :) And a girl!!! Such a beautiful little (actually big) family you have!

Mike and Julina said...

Congrats! I love that Grant isn't sad to not be having a boy.I can't wait to meet her!

Elizabeth C said...

YOU ARE!!! So excited and happy for you guys! What a special family you have!!!

sherrie said...

six girls! how exciting. congrats to you and your family.