

1. The added tree decorations and the random pictures I find on my camera.



2. All the wonderful shows I get to be the audience for.


3. Just pure and total cuteness!!


4. Free hair care at "Shop and Shine," named by the hairdressers themselves!

5. Every night that Daddy is on a hike is a "Girl's Night In." This is a picture of watching "Little Women" with my little women. I can't wait until they are teenagers. We are going to have some fun times!!

6. Seeing the designer dresses, created by our girls.

7. Finding pages and pages of drawings of designer dresses, created by our girls.

8. Watching their fashion show!! So adorable!



Just one final thought, having all girls is so much fun!! I am such a lucky Mommy!! :)
6 comments:
Oh my goodness, that reminds me of when you, Celestia and Elizabeth used to put on shows for us. I miss my little girls. Thank goodness for grandchildren.
I love the photo of all your girls on the top of your blog,too. It brings out the best qualities of each one of them. I love Rory's big, beautiful, blue eyes, all their cute smiles and dimples, and how big sis, Riana, has her arms around them all.
One more comment: All the fashion show models are beautiful. You really captured Sariah with all the right moves and the pouty runway-model look on her face in that photo.
my sister and i use to do the fashion shows. it's fun to have a sister, i hope audrey will have one some day ;)
i love this post! i can't wait to have some of these fun memories with Ruby! i love having a girl too - and would love to have a couple more!
I can't wait to have a girl...but I really do want another boy.
That is such a cute post Angela. I bet your girls love having eachother to play with. That will be fun when they are teenagers! Poor Grant will have to keep a shotgun nearby. hahahaha
Post a Comment