*Remember to pause my music player. :)
Here is a little video of one of the songs our girls will be performing with their clogging group at Disneyland in November. This is my favorite song that they perform and the only song with the whole group. This was a summer performance and they don't practice very often during the summer but they still did pretty good. :)
When looking at the video, Riana is dancing in the front middle. And she has a little solo, halfway through, with two of her friends. It is the fourth and last solo but the youngest girls to have a solo. Sariah is on the far left, 2nd from the front. And watch for Tierra, who will come running up during the dance. She is the second to last girl to come through (she has pigtails.)
ENJOY!!! :)
5 comments:
So, so very cute. I can't wait to have a girl that I can put in dance class. They did great.
Angela,
I can't believe you have 5 kids and you home school..you are super mom. It is so good to hear from you. Now explain to me your family again. I get all the cheneys mixed up. There is a cheney family in lacey 5th with us who have 5 kids. Are they related? Let me know. Rachel
This was SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH! I am so jealous that you are going to Disneyland! I wish so much that we could go too. Kaatlin is in this group too right, I think I picked her out.
that is so neat they get to clogg at disneyland. Liz was just telling me that all you Cheneys are going to disneyland. how fun!
Clogging looks fun. I always wanted to learn it, but never did.
Let us know when your trip to Disneyland is. We would love to come down and see! We could meet in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle. That just sounds like so much fun in itself.
Post a Comment