1) At our house, the special spot during Family Prayer, is sitting on Daddy's back. Whomever makes it to prayer first, gets to have this spot. Well, the girls couldn't decide who should have it and so they were all on his back. Of course, I just had to take a picture because it was really cute. :)
2) Grant was just standing in the kitchen talking to me and Karina comes over and just plops herself down. She thought his feet were her own special little seat. It was so cute!
3) A fond memory of my childhood, is singing at Retirement Homes at Christmas Time. I really wanted to take our kids but I didn't feel like they knew enough songs, well enough yet. So, when Grant took the youth of our ward, I decided the girls and I would join them. What a neat experience! It just isn't Christmas without that! And I even got to play the piano. That was extra special.
4) Our old ward in Gig Harbor invited Grant to come sing "O, Holy Night" for their Ward Christmas Party. It was so fun to see everyone!
5 & 6) While we were there, a special visitor showed up. The girls were so excited, well most of them anyway. Karina did not like Santa, this year! She kept saying, "No, ho, ho, ho!"
7 & 8) Ever since Cabela's went in, I haven't seen my husband! :) Just kidding! But he has been 20+ times and has even taken all of our girls, by himself, a few times. I didn't understand what all the hype was about, until my Mom started telling me how amazing it was, too! Then I decided I'd better go see for myself. And it didn't disappoint. In addition to all the full sized animals you see in the pictures, they have a walk-through fish tank, a shooting gallery, and tons more amazing things to see and buy. (Although I hear the prices are a little bit more then a regular sporting goods store.) My girls still ask to go there, all the time. It is definitely worth a visit! (PS- I heard a rumor that they only build one Cabela's per state. No wonder why it is always so busy.)