MUD, Dance, and Soccer!! The first three pictures are of Tierra and Karina, just how I found them, playing in the backyard. Sometimes, it is hard for me to just let them be kids and have fun doing it! But they were so cute, even covered in mud! The second set of pictures is of Riana and Sariah on picture day for Dance--Clogging. (I love this Dance Studio because the costumes and moves are so modest!!) They looked so adorable! I couldn't pass up the opportunity! And the last 3 are pictures from my Soccer Game. It was a great game. I love playing soccer and I love my team!! They are so awesome and a bunch of Mommies, just like me. :) My cutie husband called my Dad and invited him. (My Mom was visiting her Mom for Mother's Day that weekend.) It was a neat surprise! I also scored a goal! Yippee! Then we won. :) And to top it off, right after the game, I was attacked with love, by 4 gorgeous little girls!! Then we went out to lunch at Applebees with all my girls, my hubby, and my Dad. It was an awesome day!!
7 comments:
I love all your pictures. I think its a neat tradition your husband does on mothers day. One of my favorite pics is everyone sitting down looking at the fish. It sounds like you really keep busy and have a wonderful life.
Wonderful Pics!! You have your hands full!! It's awesome that you have a soccer team, I miss playing alot but Ellensburg is a baseball town, maybe in Maryland!!!
Seeing the soccer pics bring back such good memories. Miss ya Ang!
Riana and Sariah look addorable in their clogging costumes. I hope to get my girls in dance, once we get to Nebraska. You make me so jealous with being on a soccer team, I would love love love to do that again. =) So have extra fun for me okay?!
These pictures are soooo adorable! I love the muddy girls and the dancing ballerinas. That is so neat that you got a pic of your whole soccer team too!
good for you for playing soccer. that's awesome!
I just loved reading all of your comments! Thank you all for taking the time to make me feel special! ;)
Post a Comment