Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Dress up in Mommy's clothes



I saved a few special dresses and things from when I was a kid and my girls had such a ball trying them on. They especially loved my Annie dress, that my Mom made for me. It was so cute to see them in my clothes. PS- I look like a big grumpy pants in this picture but it is the only one that is scanned.

6 comments:

Anjuli said...

Very Cute! That is fun that you have those dresses!

christine said...

I like the pics of when you guys were younger!

sherrie said...

hahahaha that is a great pic of you guys! how fun to have your girls wear the same dresses you did.

Megan and Jeremy said...

What a great idea Angela! I bet that brought back lots of good memories for you!

Elizabeth C said...

Love these pictures! So much fun! Classic!!

Angela said...

Thanks everyone! It was really special! :)