Decorating Eggs this year, was so much fun! Mostly because of a certain 1 yr. old! :) It was so funny! Before we started, I didn't think she was really old enough but I decided to put her up there and see what she would do. First, she tried to eat an egg (shell and all!) She didn't like that! Then she saw some colored juice, that she wanted to try. Yuck! So I decided to help her out and helped her drop an egg into a color. When I pulled it out, she got so excited! How pretty! She started grabbing eggs and chucking them into the cups, then 2 seconds later, she wanted to reach in and pull them out! LOL! It was hilarious! I had to move the cups to keep her from taking them out too soon! Then when she did pull them out she would chuck them at the egg carton and half of them landed on the floor. It was so funny! I really had to try hard to just let her have fun, and not worry that every one of her eggs was cracked to pieces. She had such a ball! It was so much fun to watch her. All the girls loved decorating the eggs. When the eggs dried, they enjoyed decorating them even more with tons of stickers. I love making fun memories like this one with my girls! :)
7 comments:
Great Pictures! And the story is great!! Kids are so much fun and each one so very different.
Your girls are adorable. Sounds like they had a fabulous easter.
How fun! We should have tried that with Hyrum! Next year for sure. Your girls are beautiful Angela! (How close in age are the two oldest?)
I love the story about Karina being so excited with decorating her eggs. It is amazing how you don't know if a child is old enough for something, and maybe you underestimate their ability to do certain things, and they can handle it just fine and they love it. These are great pictures of your girls at Easter. IT looks like you had a lot of fun.
Thank you Anjuli. Yes, they are each very different. Thank you for all your comments Christine! Thank you Megan! You should definitely try it with Hyrum next year! Riana and Sariah are 16 months apart, then we have almost 3 years, and then Tierra and Karina are 19 months apart. Thanks Liz! I always underestimate them and they always amaze me! :)
I love your "What do I do with these things anyway?" picture story, Angela. Love, Mom
Thanks Mom! You have always been my favorite person to tell my stories to!
Post a Comment