On Saturday, we were able to go up to Seattle and meet our new little nephew/cousin, Harrison Ahmet Ketenci, my older sister Celestia's new son, born on April 6. My younger sister, Liz and her kids were going to go with me, and so I left Grant and Karina at home, to have room in our car. (They had such a fun little date at home together!) But when we got to my parents house, Liz was feeling super sick and so my Mom went with me instead. We had a really fun time hanging out together. Stratton was super excited to see the girls and kept giggling and squealing and being so silly! It was so stinkin cute! The girls also had a blast playing with Stratton, in his new Ford Mustang. Wow! It was fancy shmancy! And very adorable! We had a really good visit and I really enjoyed holding my cute little nephew!
7 comments:
Nice set of wheels!
Love these pictures of your girls with with Celestia's boys. Such sweet pictures. I especially love the picture of Harrison and the one of Tierra and Riana in the car from behind. THey are all lovely though. :) What a buncha cuties
these are fun to see. glad you were able to visit celestia. tell her hello for me!
Wow that is a fancy car :) And Harrison is so cute! Hope Celestia and her family are doing well!
Love all the cute pics! Your girls are so beautiful! That primary activity is such an awesome idea! I'm going to pass that idea along!
Thanks for the compliments Christine, Liz, Sherrie, Megan, and Mollie! We had a blast visiting them! :)
hello angela, your phone # is not in the book. You should email me sometime, chrisblume@yahoo.com. We should get together sometime. I am also trying to find some moms with preschool age kids to do a co-op preschool twice a week. I think you already homeschool so you probably already have something going on but let me know if you are interested. for sure email me though and i'll give you my # so we can get together more often. Harrison has some awesome hair. He is a real cutie. Tell Celestia congrats.
Post a Comment