Sunday, January 21, 2007

A little bit of snow...








A little bit of snow goes a long way here. We went over to our friends house to play. The kids had a lot of fun making snow angels, coloring the snow different colors (my friend made spray bottles full of different colors of food coloring and water), and building just about the cutest snowman ever! Also, can I say that I just love little babies all bundled up! So cute! They spend the whole time, falling over, and then trying to get back up again. It is so hilarious and adorable!

4 comments:

Elizabeth C said...

I agree! Little babies all bundled up are very cute! I love these pictures of your girls!

christine said...

I am jealous you have snow, we haven't had any all winter although it's supposed to snow today--wish us luck!

Megan and Jeremy said...

That is a cute snowman! Is that your house in the background? How fun to have your own house!!!!

Angela said...

Thanks everyone! Megan, that is my friend's house.