Sunday, January 21, 2007

Lacey Mormon Posse Reunion



The way I was introduced to blogging was through joining two blogs with the LDS youth of my ward growing up. We were all so blessed to be among a strong youth. Now we are blessed again to be able to keep in touch through blogging. This Christmas, we had a little get together. It was so much fun to see all of them!! I am so glad that I went. The first two pictures are of everyone that was there when I was there: front row- Angela, Julia, Joy, Kelly, Anjuli- second row- Joe and son, Lindsay, Zennie, Erika and baby, Sherrie, Lucinda, Celestia, Elizabeth and baby- back row- Danny, Rich, Steven and son, and Carie. The third is one of my best friends from high school Joy, and then our good friend Kelly.

3 comments:

Joy said...

Ang, I love that picture of you and I - it reminded me of old times. Love ya!

Elizabeth C said...

Those are great pics and I like how you cropped that HUGE table out!

sherrie said...

fun to see these...yes the crop is nice - that table was right in the way!