Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Making of the Gingerbread House


Okay, I am such a perfectionist that I wanted to make a Gingerbread House by scratch every year but instead it never happened. So last year, when I had a one month old baby, my husband brought home a $10 kit from Costco. At first, I wasn't happy about it. However, it was so easy and just as fun, so we decided to do that again this year. PS- Can you tell I was a little bored, waiting for the house to be put together??

5 comments:

sherrie said...

sariah has such great hair! is that a natural curl?

christine said...

I loved making gingerbread houses when I was a kid--It looks like they went to great lengths to be very organized about the whole process!

Elizabeth C said...

I love all of your new posts girl!! So fun to be apart of your lives!! I will comment more when I have some time!!

Elizabeth C said...

How fun! I love these pictures of you guys making the gingerbread houses. We made one a couple of days ago, and I had to keep on reminding myself that it was just for fun, and it didn't have to be PERFECT (Ethan kept on dumping the candy on!). It was a lot of fun, once I relaxed and let my 2-year old son use his creativity.

Anonymous said...

Your girls are so gorgeous! Happy New Year!!