



Each year, we get our girl's pictures taken for the year when they have a Birthday. This year, we started something new. They get to have a Mommy Daughter Date. This year it included their pictures, Build-A-Bear to get an outfit with their money, then a restaurant where they can order anything they want. It was such a treat! Sariah was planning hers from Feb (Riana's birthday) clear 'til her birthday in June. It was so cute. I loved every minute because I don't get much one-on-one time with them.
3 comments:
I LOVE THESE PICTURES OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES!!! THEY ARE SOOO PHOTOGENIC AND GORGEOUS!!! I'M SUCH A LUCKY AUNTIE TO HAVE SUCH LITTLE CUTIES FOR MY NIECES (INSIDE AND OUT OF COURSE!!!)!!
So who do they get the red hair from--mom or dad?
Neither and both--we are both blonds, but we both have tons of redheads in our extended families.
Post a Comment