Angela I really hope I didn't make you feel bad on the LMP blog..it wasn't my intentions at all nor was it my intentions to tick people off...Nothing was personal and I hope that I haven't offended you!!!
It is very, very difficult to offend me! I have deleted everything about politics off the LMP and hope that you will feel comfortable in the future, being a part of it. Thanks! Love ya, Ang PS- Please don't be mad at anyone because of me! :)
so are we allowed to talk about politics here? just kidding...i think this pic is great. i've never been a clinton fan - male or female so this is enjoyable.
LOL Sherrie! And the answer is yes! And I totally agree with you. I don't like either one. I don't have a problem with a female president at all!! Just a Clinton! :)
8 comments:
Angela I really hope I didn't make you feel bad on the LMP blog..it wasn't my intentions at all nor was it my intentions to tick people off...Nothing was personal and I hope that I haven't offended you!!!
It is very, very difficult to offend me! I have deleted everything about politics off the LMP and hope that you will feel comfortable in the future, being a part of it. Thanks! Love ya, Ang PS- Please don't be mad at anyone because of me! :)
so are we allowed to talk about politics here? just kidding...i think this pic is great. i've never been a clinton fan - male or female so this is enjoyable.
LOL Sherrie! And the answer is yes! And I totally agree with you. I don't like either one. I don't have a problem with a female president at all!! Just a Clinton! :)
Love the picture Ang...although I would love to have a woman in the white house she wouldn't be my first choice.
That is really funny Ang!
I love that pic! It is so funny!
I agree Joy! Thanks Keri and Liz and everyone!
Post a Comment