After the wedding, we stopped at the Church Bookstore for a bit. We teased Logan about the college girls that were flirting with him. LOL! Then we headed to the wedding luncheon.
Candy sticks at the bookstore- so cute!
At first when we pulled up, I thought this where they are having their wedding luncheon? But then someone said it was Caleb and Rachel's favorite restaurant in town. I ended up totally loving it so much-- I've always loved a good pizza buffett!! YUM!! And their oreo dessert pizza was to die for!! Oh my gosh! I could've eaten 10 pieces of just that!! Their little booths were adorable too!
Logan challenged me to an eating contest. At first, I said no... I thought there was no way I could beat a teenage boy at an eating contest. Then about 3 pieces in (and a plate of salad), he asked me how many I had eaten. I said 3 and he said he had eaten 4... I thought, "hmm... maybe I could beat him after all." LOL! So I agreed to the challenge. After I had eaten 7, he ate a huge piece and said it should count as 2 because it was so big, I was like fine and I ate 2 more pieces just to seal the deal. I beat him!!! Wahoo!!! He was a really good sport about the whole thing though and challenged me to a rematch. LOL!!
Grant and Vanessa gave Caleb and Rachel this beautiful picture of the Rexburg Temple. They loved it!
Back at the hotel, Callie fixed my hair so beautiful!
She looked so cute too, with her adorable curls!
We grabbed a bite to eat at McDonalds, late that night. Callie was cold, so I gave her my coat. She looked so cute and for some reason, it reminded me of ET or something. LOL!
The next day, we packed up and were leaving, when we saw some of the maids cleaning some of the specialty hotel rooms. We asked if we could check them out. They let us look at a lot the different rooms. It was really cool! I loved the King and Queen suite the best, but they were all really cool! The kids loved seeing them!
Selfies in the car on our way home-- my eyes looked crazy blue!
That night, in Boise, we stopped at Cracker Barrel for dinner and fun. The parking lot was full of white cars... it was funny! Aurora and Calyssa looked so cute playing checkers! I love glass bottle Root Beer! So yummy!!
The kids had a lot of fun in the little store too!
Then we stopped at the Boise Temple-- it was beautiful, especially the stained glass windows.
We stayed at a hotel in Boise, that was about $50 a night, with the coupon we found. We got 3 rooms. All the teenage girls stayed in one room.
The next morning, we stopped at McDonalds again... LOL! I guess you are just guaranteed to run into McDonalds every where you go, even small towns. We saw lots of pretty scenery on our way home, including a rainbow that lasted forever! It was super cool!!
We had a wonderful time with our friends, going on this fun trip, but it was good to be home!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment