Saturday, July 24, 2010
You Are All Invited...
You are all invited to come to a FREE play that Grant, all our girls, and I are in. It is a Broadway Review, including several different numbers from different musicals. It is going to be a really fun and enjoyable show!! Grant will be singing, "Bring Him Home" and "Any Dream Will Do." I am Sister Catherine in "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria." And the girls are singing "It's a Hard Knock Life!!" We are also in the group numbers. Show times are Fri. July 30th at 7:30pm, Sat. July 31st at 3:00pm and at 7:30pm, Thurs. Aug. 5th at 7:30pm, Fri. Aug. 6th at 7:30pm, and Sat. Aug. 7th at 3:00pm and at 7:30pm. All shows are at the LDS church building about a half hour north of our house. (For the specific address, email me, call me, or check my Facebook.) We would love to see you all there!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love your new picture and blog colors! Sorry we'll miss the play, we go out of town on the 30th.
Good luck! It sounds like fun.
I love the new picture on your blog!
We're going to try to make it to your show this weekend. I'm sure my girls will love it.
I wish we could've gone! I love all the musicals you mentioned! I love that picture of your girls at the top-so cute!!!
Post a Comment