Sunday, February 21, 2010

Just wanted to say thanks...

...to any who has ever written a comment on my blog.  As I have been making my blog into books, I have added some of the comments to the book.  Reading all the sweet comments friends/family have written on my blog has been really special and I just wanted to say thanks.  Thanks for loving me enough to take the time to write a comment!!  I love you all!!  :)

PS- My first book came and I love it!!  I decided to go with the more expensive cover and it is great!  For 40 pages, 8 x 10 book, it was like $32.  What a treasure!  Makes me want to blog more often!  (Because then all those pictures, stories, and little details will be saved.) 

7 comments:

Preston and Rachel said...

I would love to see your book. I may have to surprise you one of these days and stop by your house.

Ali said...

Wahoo! I would love to see it. I need to get on the ball now and get my books done.

Mandy Cheney said...

Super cute I had no idea you could do that.

Elizabeth C said...

That is really cool. I want to look into doing that too. I want to see your book though when we come into town.

Summer said...

That is so neat Angela! Elizabeth told me you were doing that. I always wondered how to get the blog into book form. I'm curious what you would title your blog if you get a boy next.?? :)

Mike and Julina said...

You have got to show me how to make it into a book. I think it's time for me to publish mine.

Unknown said...

Thanks for letting us know how your
"Little Women" book turned out. It looks adorable from the pictures.

I love all of the pictures you put up of your family. They are growing up so fast!