i remember when you guys got in that accident and we all went to the hospital - didn't you get engaged shortly after that? these are sweet, they've inspired me to get out mine and actually finish my wedding scrapbook!
Man, you guys look so young! I like to think that I had a little part in getting you guys together...didn't Mollie and I meet him at Albertsons or something?
7 comments:
I love these pictures! You both look sooo gorgeous! I love your hair that length. What a beautiful bride you made!
I had forgetton that you started your cake fight. How funny and silly! Love it!
I love seeing wedding pictures, you looked very beautiful!
These pictures bring back so many memories for me...sure love ya!
i remember when you guys got in that accident and we all went to the hospital - didn't you get engaged shortly after that? these are sweet, they've inspired me to get out mine and actually finish my wedding scrapbook!
Man, you guys look so young! I like to think that I had a little part in getting you guys together...didn't Mollie and I meet him at Albertsons or something?
What fun pics Angela!
Oh by the way:
You've been tagged to do the "Me from A to Z post". See my blog for details.
Post a Comment