Thursday, October 05, 2006

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My!!!










On September 25, we went to the Woodland Park Zoo. We had been wanting to go for a while, however, life got crazy! Then my sis Celestia called and said that the Butterfly Exhibit was going to close that Saturday. So we (Grant, our four girls, sis Celestia, Fatih, son Stratton, Mom-Karla, sis Liz, kids Rachel and Ethan, and I) decided to go. We saw tons of different animals. My favorite, as you can see, was the Butterflies. In fact, I think they liked me too because one landed on my leg. :) I thought my girls would love it if one landed on them too, but instead they said they were scared of one landing on them. Silly girls! Anyway, then we went on to see tons of other animals! And even though we only had like 2-3 hours to see everything, it was a spectacular day. We got to see both the Ape, Lion, and Bear up close, we touched--through the glass, of course! But the pictures didn't turn out very good because of the glass. We even ran into my friend Mollie and her family, that I haven't seen in years! So sweet. It was a great day at the zoo!

1 comment:

Elizabeth C said...

Great pics! We had such a FUN time with you guys!! :)